This campaign rallies us as a community to invest in opportunity, for the future of UC Hastings.
Attending an alumni event in your region is a great way to stay connected to the life of UC Hastings. Whether it is networking with fellow alumni, hearing from campus leaders, or meeting admitted students, these events are the perfect way to get involved.
2017 Alumni Events Calendar
- 1.31.17 Alumni Town Hall Meeting
- 2.3.17 Orange County/Los Angeles Alumni & Board Reception
- 2.16.17 Engagement & Philanthropy Day BoB
- 2.22.17 Contra Costa MCLE
- 2.23.17 Fresno Alumnus of the Year Reception
- 2.23.17 “The New President, Congress and the Supreme Court”
- 3.1.17 Staff Town Hall Meeting
- 3.8.17 New Admits & Alumni Reception (San Diego)
- 3.9.17 New Admits & Alumni Reception (Los Angeles)
- 3.15.17 New Admits & Alumni Reception (New York)
- 3.29.17 New Admits & Alumni Reception (San Francisco)
- 3.30.17 Seabolt Alumni Event
- 4.5.17 New Admits & Alumni Reception (Seattle)
- 4.19.17 New Admits & Alumni Reception (Fresno)
- 6.2.17 San Francisco Alumni & Board Reception
- 7.9.17 Alumni & 1Ls Happy Hour
- 7.19.17 New Admits & Alumni Reception (Fresno)
- 10.19.17 – 10.21.17 Homecoming & Reunion
- 12.8.17 Swearing-In Reception &Ceremony
Making a gift is just one way to get involved with the Campaign for UC Hastings. If you’ve made a gift yourself, you’re ideally positioned to engage others with the goals of the campaign and encourage their support. Volunteer opportunities include:
Sponsor a local or regional alumni gathering, networking reception, or conference
The majority of UC Hastings events are generously underwritten by alumni and their law firms or companies. Sponsors are recognized in related promotions, in the school’s annual report of philanthropy, and at each event.
Sponsor an Opportunity Dinner
This is a great way to enjoy a wonderful meal, meet fellow alumni, and open the door to campaign support. Whether you offer your home for the event or host a table at another memorable venue, you create an environment for socializing and sharing perspective on the opportunities offered by UC Hastings.
Join the Reunion Campaign Committee
All reunions during the course of the campaign will rally alumni to invest in opportunity. Committee members join telephone conference planning sessions, contribute to the discussion on class events, make leadership gifts, and contact 10-20 classmates to encourage their involvement in Reunion and their participation in the campaign. Volunteers say these events are a great way to celebrate with classmates — and engage in some healthy competition with other classes in contributing to the campaign. Committee members and co-chairs/ chairs are recognized in various ways, including a listing on our website and event-day recognition.
If you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities, please contact John McCoy, Senior Director of Alumni Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.565.4621.
5,017 + counting
TOTAL NUMBER OF DONORS
TOTAL NUMBER OF GIFTS